Women contacting NHSaves

Contact Us

Many of our frequently asked customer questions are answered below.
Didn’t find an answer? Please fill out the CONTACT US form below.

Energy Audit:

The first step is to test your home to see if you qualify. If so, proceed to the enrollment form. CLICK HERE to get started!

  • NHSaves requests that you wait until you have the fuel use required (recent 12 months) to qualify your home for the program.
  • If you heat your home with natural gas or electric kWh, your utility company has access to that information.
  • It is permissible to use the previous owner’s fuel use history to qualify the home for this program. The fuel use for the home is often disclosed during the inspection process for the home buyer.
    • If this information is not available, the company that services the heating system will be the company selling the fuel. Please take a look at the heating system for any company stickers and contact the company for fuel use history. Many fuel providers are willing to provide annual usage information on a letter or email to the new homeowner.
    • Customers can always participate in the visual audit program without the fuel use history.

If you qualify, you will hear from your utility provider in 1–3 weeks to discuss next steps.

Customers can choose any contractor from our group of qualified HPwES contractors. Unfortunately, contractors who have not been approved by the utilities cannot participate in the HPwES program.

Contact your utility provider for more information.


Rebates will be processed within 4–6 weeks upon receipt of application.

For ENERGY STAR® appliances, please contact Resource Innovations at 888-855-0285 or NHRebates@resource-innovations.com. For other programs, please contact your utility partner.

Customers who received a rebate submission reference number can check the status of their rebate using the self-service portal. 


CLICK HERE for a list of available rebates and eligibility requirements.

NHSaves does not currently offer stand-alone rebates for insulation. Rebates on insulation are available through our Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program. CLICK HERE to test your home to see if you qualify.

NHSaves does not currently offer rebates on windows.

  • Electric heating and cooling rebates: CLICK HERE for information on electric heating and cooling rebates.
  • Natural gas heating rebates: CLICK HERE for information on natural gas heating rebates.

How to save on your energy use:

CLICK HERE to read about our energy audits and weatherization program.

CLICK HERE to use our home heating index (HHI) tool to test your home to see if you qualify for a home energy audit.

NHSaves offers tips to reduce your energy use. CLICK HERE to visit our tips page.

Eversource logo

Website: www.eversource.com
Residential: (800) 662-7764
Business: (866) 554-6025
Please Note: These are general Eversource
Customer Service numbers.


Liberty logo

Website: www.libertyutilities.com
Gas Customers: (800) 833-4200
Electric Customers: (800) 375-7413
Email: nhsaves@libertyutilities.com


Co-op logo

Website: www.nhec.com
Phone: (800) 698-2007
Email: solutions@nhec.com


Unitil logo

Website:  www.unitil.com
Phone: (888) 301-7700
Email: efficiency@unitil.com


Contact Us

Would you like to receive email updates from NHSaves with tips, tools and incentives.