Natural Gas Heating Equipment
Upgrade your home’s heating. Learn more about the rebates available on high-efficiency natural gas furnaces and boilers.
Rebates up to $1,500 are available for high-efficiency natural gas furnaces, boilers, heating controls and heat-recovery ventilators. These rebates are available to natural gas customers of Liberty and Unitil while funding is available.
Liberty Keene Customers: Prior to purchasing any new, high-efficiency natural gas equipment, please call 603-352-1230 for verification that equipment can be converted for use with propane/air. Equipment rebates will not be issued if customers do not call first.
- Have a licensed heating contractor or plumber install eligible equipment. Must be installed between January 1, 2023, and December 31, 2023.
- Your submission must include the following:
a) A completed application
b) A copy of your most recent gas utility bill is preferred but not required
c) A copy of a dated work order, invoice or receipt within 60 days from installation
- Equipment or measure installed
- Model number
- Installation costs
- AFUE/EF/thermal efficiency rating
- Contractor’s address
Eligible equipment and incentives (annual fuel usage and energy factors apply):
- Natural Gas Furnace with ECM (Electronically Communicated Motor)
- Natural Gas Hot Water Boiler
- Natural Gas Condensing Boiler W/On Demand Hot Water
- Boiler Reset Controls (Add on unit attached to a natural gas forced hot water boiler)
- Heat Recovery Ventilator
Full details of qualifying equipment can be found on the natural gas heating and water-heating equipment rebate forms.