Reduce excess moisture and protect your home from mold and mildew.
Dehumidifiers help reduce excess moisture, eliminate bacteria in the air and protect your home from mold and mildew. ENERGY STAR® certified dehumidifiers have more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans than conventional models, which means they remove the same amount of moisture, but use nearly 15% less energy.
In fact, the annual energy saved by an ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifier could power your ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator for 2 months!
Model must be ENERGY STAR certified and listed on NHSaves qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- $25 rebate on ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifiers
- Model must be ENERGY STAR certified and listed on NHSaves qualified products list at the time of purchase
- Dehumidifiers must be ENERGY STAR certified
- The ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifiers must be installed in a participating utility’s service area
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility
- Rebate cannot exceed purchase price
- Limit of 2 dehumidifiers rebates per year
- Cannot be combined with any other utility offering
- Purchase must be made between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023. Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online no later than January 31, 2024
Option 1: Instant Rebates at Participating Retailers (In Store Only)
- Click here to validate your eligibility and receive a barcode from a participating retailer.
- Present the barcode at the register or apply the discount code to your cart if purchasing online – to have an instant rebate of $25 applied to the purchase price. Instant rebate is available at the following New Hampshire retailers:
- Home Depot
- For more information or to confirm eligibility contact (888) 895-0568 or email NHRebates@resource-innovations.com
Maximum rebates of $25 available per unit – If your purchase is receiving an instant rebate – you are no longer eligible for the post purchase rebate.
Option 3: Online Portal
If you purchased your equipment online or through a non-participating retailer or distributor and your equipment did not already have a rebate applied at the time of purchase, you are able to apply via the online portal.
Option 4: Mail-In Rebate
If you purchased your equipment online or through a non-participating retailer or distributor and your equipment did not already have a rebate applied at the time of purchase, you are able to apply via a mail-in form. For questions on applied rebates, please speak with your installation contractor.