Room Air Purifiers
ENERGY STAR® certified room air purifiers are 25% more energy efficient than standard models.
A standard room air purifier operating continuously uses approximately 450 kWh per year in electricity. This is more than the energy used by some new refrigerators. With an ENERGY STAR certified room air purifier, consumers save about 120 kWh/year and $15 annually on utility bills. These savings could add up to $120 over the lifetime of the unit!
- $40 rebate on ENERGY STAR certified room air purifiers
- Room air purifiers must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- The ENERGY STAR certified room air purifier must be installed in a participating New Hampshire utility’s service area.
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility.
- Rebate cannot exceed purchase price.
- Limit of two room air purifier rebates per year.
- Cannot be combined with any other utility offering.
- Purchase must be made between January 1, 2024, and December 31, 2024.
- Rebate is a limited-time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time.
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online no later than January 31, 2025.
Choose 1 of 4 ways to claim your rebate.
Option 1: Instant Rebates at Participating Retailers (In-Store Only)
- Click here to validate your eligibility and receive a barcode from a participating retailer.
- Present the barcode at the register or apply the discount code to your cart if purchasing online – to have an instant rebate of $40 applied to the purchase price. Instant rebate is available at the following New Hampshire retailers:
- Home Depot
- For more information or to confirm eligibility contact (888) 895-0568 or email NHRebates@resource-innovations.com
Maximum rebates of $40 available per unit – If your purchase is receiving an instant rebate – you are no longer eligible for the post purchase rebate.
Option 3: Online Portal
If you purchased your equipment online or through a non-participating retailer or distributor and your equipment did not already have a rebate applied at the time of purchase, you are able to apply via the online portal.
Option 4: Mail-In Application
If you purchased your equipment online or through a non-participating retailer or distributor and your equipment did not already have a rebate applied at the time of purchase, you are able to apply via a mail-in form. For questions on applied rebates, please speak with your installation contractor.