Natural Gas Thermostats
Rebates are available when you purchase and install qualified new programmable or wireless-enabled thermostats.
These rebates are available to natural gas customers of Liberty and Unitil while funding is available.
- $25 rebate available on programmable thermostat
- $85 rebate available on wireless-enabled thermostat
To submit your rebate in hard copy, mail the completed rebate form with all required documents to:
1337 Massachusetts Ave
P.O. Box 228
Arlington, MA 02476
Electric Customers of All NHSaves® Utility Partners:
If you installed a wireless-enabled thermostat while making the switch to a qualifying high-efficiency heat pump during 2024, please claim your rebate when you fill out your heat pump application. Click here to get started.
- Must be a residential natural gas heating customer of Liberty or Unitil.
- Valid purchase must be made between January 1, 2024 and December 31, 2024.
- Maximum rebate amount cannot exceed purchase price.
- Limit two (2) rebates per account per calendar year. Additional rebates require pre-approval.
- Pre-approval can be requested by contacting NHRebates@resource-innovations.com.
- Rebate form must be received by NHSaves within 60 days of the purchase date.
- Please allow 6–8 weeks from receipt of submission for your rebate to be mailed.
- Some restrictions may apply. Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are
subject to change at any time without notice.
Older thermostats may contain mercury and should be disposed of properly. For more information on mercury and proper disposal, visit www.epa.gov/mercury.
Claim your rebate in 1 of 3 ways:
Option 1: Online Form
You may apply for a post-purchase rebate on a qualifying programmable or wireless-enabled thermostat online. Click below to get started.