New Equipment and Construction
Commercial and industrial businesses have a significant impact on New Hampshire’s energy saving efforts. The New Hampshire Utilities help businesses throughout the state get the information and financial incentives they need to successfully complete major energy efficiency upgrades. New equipment and construction incentives are offered to any commercial or industrial customer building a new facility, undergoing a major renovation, or replacing failed (end-of-life) equipment.
Commercial New Construction & Major Renovations
Commercial Equipment Repairs & Replacement
Please contact your electric or natural gas utility provider directly to learn more.
When the municipalities in our communities save, we all benefit from a healthier, more sustainable environment. New equipment and construction savings are available for municipalities that are building a new facility, undergoing a major renovation, or replacing failed (end-of-life) equipment.
Incentives are available for:
- Air compressors
- Boiler reset controls
- Custom projects
- Electronically commutated motors
- ENERGY STAR programmable thermostats
- Energy-efficient lighting and controls
- HVAC equipment and chillers
- Kitchen equipment
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Water heaters
- Weatherization and insulation
- Educational programs and seminars
- Energy efficient schools initiative
- Review of equipment selection for incentive eligibility
Financing options may be available to help with energy efficiency projects. Contact your NHSaves utility provider to learn more about new equipment and construction savings.