Variable-Speed Pool Pumps
Make a savings splash with an ENERGY STAR® certified variable-speed pool pump!
Did you know your pool pump could be your home’s second largest energy user, adding about $270 per year to your energy bills? Get a $500 rebate on ENERGY STAR certified models from your NHSaves® utility partners!
- ENERGY STAR certified in-ground pool pumps use 18% less energy than standard pumps, saving you over $200 per year in energy costs.
- ENERGY STAR certified above-ground pool pumps use 11% less energy than standard pumps and can save you over $80 over the lifetime of the product.
- ENERGY STAR certified pool pumps run quieter and prolong the life of your pool’s filtering system.
- You should see the payback on the additional investment in an ENERGY STAR certified pool pump in less than two years, depending on the type of pool pump.
- $500 rebate on ENERGY STAR certified variable-speed pool pump.
- Must be a current ENERGY STAR certified variable-speed pool pump, 1/2 horsepower or larger.
- Must be installed in a participating New Hampshire utility’s service area.
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility.
- Rebate cannot exceed purchase price.
- Limit of one rebate per year per residential account.
- Cannot be combined with any other utility offering.
- Must be purchased and installed between January 1, 2023, and December 31, 2023.
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online within 90 days of installation but no later than January 31, 2024.
- Rebate is a limited-time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time.
- Booster pumps are excluded from this program.
Choose 1 of 2 ways to claim your rebate.
Option 1: Online Portal
If you’d like to submit your rebate online post purchase, please visit the NHSaves online portal, log in and enter the details requested to submit your form. You’ll receive $500 from your participating utility provider once approved! Get started below.