Appliance Savings Tips
- Refrigerator: Clean your refrigerator coils to improve the efficiency of your fridge. See Rebate
- Stove: Cover pots when boiling to prevent the release of heat.
- Clothes Washer: When possible, wash clothes in cold water. Over 75% of a washing machine’s energy is used to heat the water. See Rebate
- Water: Clean your refrigerator coils to improve the efficiency of your fridge. Visit Our Store
- Dryer: Clean your refrigerator coils to improve the efficiency of your fridge. Cloths Dryers
- ENERGY STAR®: ENERGY STAR certified products use less energy and water than standard models that meet minimum federal guidelines.
- Energy: Go outside! Give the appliances in your kitchen a break and fire up the grill.
- Oven: Open the oven only when necessary. When opened, the temperature is reduced by up to 25%.
- Water Heater: Replace your electric water heater with a heat pump water heater for two to three times more eﬃciency. See Rebate
Learn more about saving.
NHSaves’ utility partners offer a wide variety of rebates on the products and technologies that help New Hampshire residents, businesses and towns save energy and money.