Electric HVAC Equipment Instant Incentives
Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Water Heating Equipment
Instant Point-of-Sale Incentives
Commercial customers buying qualifying energy-efficient HVAC systems can now receive instant discounts through participating distributors.
Your purchase of qualifying high-efficiency HVAC equipment is eligible for an incentive off the purchase price if:
- The equipment will be installed for commercial or industrial use at a site that has a commercial or industrial electric account with one of the sponsors: Eversource, New Hampshire Electric Cooperative or Unitil; and
- You are not already receiving an incentive for the HVAC equipment through another program sponsored by NHSaves® or one of the NHSaves utility partners.
Incentives are provided directly to distributors by the NHSaves partner utilities. Your contractor must provide the installation address and site information to the distributor to obtain the incentive. Contractors are expected to pass the incentive amount along to their customer.
Qualifying HVAC Equipment: All equipment performance specifications are verified through the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) or otherwise approved by the NHSaves utility partners. You can visit the AHRI website to research eligible equipment or contact the program implementer for more information.
There are several high-efficiency options available to commercial customers:
- Package Terminal Heat Pump
- A Unitary Heat Pump (HP)
- Mini-Split Heat Pump (ASHP)
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Heat Pump Water Heaters (HPWH)
- Dual-Enthalpy Economizer Controls
- Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM) Circulator Pumps
*Liberty Electric Customers & Contractors:
Liberty customers and contractors, please note that these instant rebates (other than ones for HPWH) are not offered by Liberty Electric. Liberty offers similar HVAC incentives directly to customers or contractors. Liberty business customers and contractors looking for more information, please contact NHSaves@ResilientBuildingsGroup.com or call (603) 518-6634 for details.
Information for Contractors and Distributors
To enroll in the Commercial and Industrial Initiative, please contact the program implementer: