Room air purifiers – sometimes referred to as “room air cleaners” – are portable, electric appliances that remove fine particles, such as dust and pollen, from indoor air. A standard room air purifier, operating continuously, uses approximately 550 kWh per year in electricity. This is more than the energy used by some new refrigerators!
ENERGY STAR certified room air purifiers are 40% more energy-efficient than standard models, saving consumers about 225 kWh/year and $30 annually on utility bills. These savings could add up to $230 over its lifetime!
$40 rebate on ENERGY STAR® certified room air purifier
- Room air purifier must be ENERGY STAR certified
- The ENERGY STAR certified room air purifier must be installed in a participating utility’s service area.
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility
- Valid on select products with retail price of $40 or more
- Limit of two room air purifier rebates per year
- Cannot be combined with any other utility offering
- Purchase must be made between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021. Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time
- Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online no later than January 31, 2022