Mail-in rebates are available when you purchase and install high efficiency natural gas residential heating and water heating equipment. These rebates are available to natural gas customers of Liberty Utilities* and Unitil, while funding is available.
*Please note: Liberty Utilities Keene customers are not eligible for the natural gas equipment incentives.
- Have a licensed heating contractor or plumber install eligible equipment. Must be installed between 1/1/2018 – 12/31/2018.
- Apply online at www.nhsaves.com/GasRebate or complete this application.
- Your submission must include the following;
a) A completed Application b) A copy of your most recent gas utility bill is preferred
c) A copy of a dated work order, invoice, or receipt within 60 days from installation.
To view an example of an invoice, visit www.GasNetworks.com.
Invoice must include the following;
• Equipment or measure installed
• Model Number
• Installation Costs
• AFUE/EF/Thermal Efficiency Rating • Contractor Address
- If not submitting online, mail the signed rebate form with attached documentation to;
NHSaves Rebates – GasNetworks
P.O. Box 2528
Manchester, CT 06045
Eligible Equipment and Incentives (Annual fuel usage and energy factors apply. Full details of qualifying equipment in the Gas Networks rebate forms below).
- On Demand Tankless Natural Gas Water Heaters
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Natural Gas Storage Water Heater
- Condensing Natural Gas Water Heater
- Indirect Water Heater (Must be connected to a Natural Gas forced hot water boiler)
- Natural Gas Furnace with ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor)
- Natural Gas Hot Water Boiler
- Natural Gas Condensing Boiler W/On Demand Hot Water
- Boiler Reset Controls (Add on unit attached to a natural gas forced hot water boiler)
- Heat Recovery Ventilator