Mail-in rebates are available when you purchase and install high efficiency natural gas residential heating equipment. These rebates are available to natural gas customers of Liberty Utilities and Unitil, while funding is available.
Liberty Utilities Keene Customers: Prior to purchasing any new, high efficiency natural gas equipment, please call us at: 603-352-1230 for verification that equipment can be converted for use with Propane/Air. Equipment rebates will not be issued if customers do not contact us first.
- Have a licensed heating contractor or plumber install eligible equipment. Must be installed between 1/1/2019 – 12/31/2019.
- Apply online at www.nhsaves.com/GasRebate or complete this application.
- Your submission must include the following;
a) A completed Application b) A copy of your most recent gas utility bill is preferred
c) A copy of a dated work order, invoice, or receipt within 60 days from installation.
To view an example of an invoice, visit www.GasNetworks.com.
Invoice must include the following;
• Equipment or measure installed
• Model Number
• Installation Costs
• AFUE/EF/Thermal Efficiency Rating • Contractor Address
- If not submitting online, mail the signed rebate form with attached documentation to;
NHSaves Rebates – GasNetworks
P.O. Box 2528
Manchester, CT 06045
Eligible Equipment and Incentives (Annual fuel usage and energy factors apply. Full details of qualifying equipment in the Gas Networks rebate forms below).
- Natural Gas Furnace with ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor)
- Natural Gas Hot Water Boiler
- Natural Gas Condensing Boiler W/On Demand Hot Water
- Boiler Reset Controls (Add on unit attached to a natural gas forced hot water boiler)
- Heat Recovery Ventilator