ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifiers have more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans than conventional models, which means they remove the same amount of moisture, but use nearly 15 percent less energy.
In fact, the annual energy saved by an ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifier could power your ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator for 4 months!
$25 rebate on ENERGY STAR® certified dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier must be ENERGY STAR certified
- The ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifier must be installed in a participating utility’s service area
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility
- Limit of 2 dehumidifier rebates per year
- Cannot be combined with any other utility offering
- Purchase must be made between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019. Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online no later than January 31, 2019