Save money and energy with Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®!
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® is a comprehensive, whole house approach to improving energy efficiency and comfort at home, while reducing your energy costs and helping the environment. Installing energy efficient upgrades can save you up to 20% or more on your annual energy costs.
Calculate your home’s heating efficiency to see if your home qualifies for an energy audit
What to expect from your home energy audit?
- A comprehensive assessment of your home’s energy efficiency
- Recommendations for cost effective, energy efficiency improvements to your home
- A cost estimate for making improvements
- Assistance with installing the recommended improvements
- Financing options may be available from your utility
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®
Based on the assessment, you may be eligible for a 50% incentive, up to $4,000, to help you pay for any of the qualified measures including lighting upgrades, water conservation measures, air sealing, and insulation.
*There is a $100 fee for the in-home energy audit, which includes diagnostic testing for air and duct leakage. If you decide to move forward with any of the audit recommendations, this fee will be deducted from the cost of the project.