ENERGY STAR® refrigerators are the efficient choice!
ENERGY STAR refrigerators use less energy and save money over time—an average of about 9 percent over non-ENERGY STAR models. Given the improvements in the efficiency of refrigerators over the years, replacing an older model with a new ENERGY STAR model will save can save more than $220 over the 12-year lifetime of the product. The improved energy efficiency in these newer ENERGY STAR refrigerators comes from improved insulation and more efficient compressor technology.
While refrigerators typically range in 100-150 in wattage, an ENERGY STAR model with the freezer on top can use less energy than a 60-watt light bulb.
Can we have “Energy Star logo and ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2023 logo” to show that there is a difference?
Model must be ENERGY STAR certified and listed on NHSaves qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- $40 rebate on ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator
- $50 rebate on ENERGY STAR Most Efficient refrigerators
- Refrigerator must be ENERGY STAR certified
- The ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator must be installed in a participating utility’s service area
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire Utility
- Limit of 2 refrigerator rebates per year
- Cannot be combined with any other utility offering
- Purchase must be made between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023. Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online no later than January 31, 2024