Natural Gas Heating and Water Heating Equipment
Rebates up to $1,500 are available for high-efficiency furnaces, boilers, heating controls, water heaters and heat-recovery ventilators. These rebates are available to natural gas customers of Liberty and Unitil, while funding is available.
Liberty Keene Customers: Prior to purchasing any new, high efficiency natural gas equipment, please call us at: 603-352-1230 for verification that equipment can be converted for use with Propane/Aire. Equipment rebates will not be issued if customers do not contact us first.
Liberty Mail-in Form Unitil Mail-in Form
- Have a licensed heating contractor or plumber install eligible equipment. Must be installed between 1/1/2023 – 12/31/2023.
- Your submission must include the following:
a) A completed application
b) A copy of your most recent gas utility bill is preferred
c) A copy of a dated work order, invoice, or receipt within 60 days from installation. To view an example of an invoice, visit www.GasNetworks.com.
- Equipment or measure installed
- Model Number
- Installation Costs
- AFUE/EF/Thermal Efficiency Rating – Contractor Address
If not submitting online, mail the signed rebate from with attached documentation to:
NHSaves Rebates – GasNetworks
P.O. Box 2528
Manchester, CT 06045
Eligible Equipment and Incentives (Annual fuel usage and energy factors apply).
- Natural Gas Furnace with ECM (Electronically Communicated Motor)
- Natural Gas Hot Water Boiler
- Natural Gas Condensing Boiler W/On Demand Hot Water
- Boiler Reset Controls (Add on unit attached to a natural gas forced hot water boiler)
- Heat Recovery Ventilator
Full details of qualifying equipment on the Natural Gas Heating & Water Heating Equipment rebate forms.