- As the temperatures drop, open curtains on your south-facing windows during the day to allow sunlight to naturally heat your home.
- Insulate heating ducts in unheated areas, such as attics and crawlspaces, to prevent heat loss.
- Weatherize your home using caulk or weatherstripping. Seal air leaks around letter drops, vents, door frames and windows.
- Use a power strip or electronics timer for your appliances to reduce power usage. Visit Our Store
- Turn off both the CPU and monitor if you’re not going to use your PC for more than 2 hours.
- ENERGY STAR-labeled computers use 30%-65% less energy
Learn more about saving.
NHSaves’ utility partners have the tips and information to help you save energy!