- Unplug your video game devices when you are not playing.
- Switch your electronics to energy-saving mode when not in use.
- Turn off the monitor if you aren’t going to use your PC again for more than 20 minutes.
- Use a power strip or electronics timer for your appliances to reduce power usage. Visit Our Store
- Turn off both the CPU and monitor if you’re not going to use your PC for more than 2 hours.
- ENERGY STAR-labeled computers use 30%-65% less energy
Learn more about saving.
NHSaves’ utility partners offer a wide variety of rebates on the products and technologies that help New Hampshire residents, businesses and towns save energy and money.