Let us help your small business save money and energy by replacing inefficient lighting and refrigeration equipment. The process is easy, and we ensure that the project will be cost-effective for your facility.
What to expect:
- A qualified energy contractor will audit your facility free of charge and provide you with a written proposal detailing the recommended energy improvements.
- Eversource then reviews the proposal to ensure that the project is cost-effective and appropriate for your facility.
- We pay up to 50 percent of project costs for installation of identified energy-efficient measures.
- The qualified energy contractor installs the measures, disposes of your old lamps and ballasts, and provides warranty service.
- Eversource inspects the project to verify that the equipment was installed and is working, and that the job was done to your satisfaction.
To apply for this program, please fill out our online form or call our Business Contact Center at 866-554-6025.
Note: We award contracts to qualified energy contractors via a bid process to ensure that customers receive quality work at competitive prices. If you want to self-install or hire your own contractor, you can still receive incentives for you energy efficiency project by using our Commercial & Industrial Retrofit Program.