Thanks to recent improvements in insulation and compressors, today’s refrigerators use much less energy than older models. With an ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator, you can maximize your energy and dollar savings without sacrificing the features you want.
An estimated 170 million refrigerators and refrigerator-freezers are currently in use in the United States. More than 60 million refrigerators are over 10 years old, costing consumers $4.4 billion a year in energy costs. By properly recycling your old refrigerator and replacing it with a new ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator, you can save more than $270 over the next 5 years.
- $40 rebate on ENERGY STAR® certified refrigerators
- $75 rebate on ENERGY STAR® MOST EFFICIENT refrigerators
- Refrigerator must be ENERGY STAR certified
- The ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator must be installed in a participating utility’s service area
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility
- Limit of 2 refrigerator rebates per year
- Cannot be combined with any other utility offering
- Purchase must be made between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online no later than January 31, 2019