If you’ve got a pool, you definitely should have an ENERGY STAR certified pool pump. Otherwise you are losing out on big energy savings and other benefits. Did you know that your pool pump could be your home’s second largest energy user, adding about $500 every year to your energy bills?
- Uses up to 70% less energy than standard pool pumps.
- Saves you up to $350 per year in energy bills, and even more with a rebate.
- Delivers payback on your extra investment in less than two years!
$200 rebate: 2 speed ENERGY STAR pool pump
$500 rebate: variable speed ENERGY STAR pool pump
Model must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility. Limit of one rebate per year, per residential account.
- Pump must be installed in a participating NHSaves utility’s service area.
- Must be a current ENERGY STAR certified two-speed or variable-speed pump, 1/2 horsepower or larger.
- Pump must be purchased and installed between January 1 and November 30, 2019.
- Must be postmarked within 90 days of installation but no later than December 1, 2019.
- Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available, and may be subject to change at any time.
- Rebate cannot exceed purchase price.
- Booster pumps are excluded from this program.