If you’ve got a pool, you definitely should have an ENERGY STAR certified pool pump. Otherwise you are losing out on big energy savings and other benefits. Did you know that your pool pump could be your home’s second largest energy user, adding about $500 every year to your energy bills?
- ENERGY STAR certified pool pumps are on average 55% more efficient than conventional models.
- You should see the payback on the additional investment in an ENERGY STAR certified pool pump in 1-3 years, depending on the type of pool pump.
- ENERGY STAR certified pool pumps run quieter and prolong the life of your pool’s filtering system.
$200 rebate: 2 speed ENERGY STAR pool pump
$500 rebate: variable speed ENERGY STAR pool pump
Model must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility. Limit of one rebate per year, per residential account.
- Pump must be installed in a participating NHSaves utility’s service area.
- Must be a current ENERGY STAR certified two-speed or variable-speed pump, 1/2 horsepower or larger.
- Pump must be purchased and installed between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online within 90 days of installation but not later than January 31, 2021.
- Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available, and may be subject to change at any time.
- Rebate cannot exceed purchase price.
- Booster pumps are excluded from this program.