Make a saving splash with an ENERGY STAR® certified pool pump!
Did you know that your pool pump could be your home’s second largest energy user, adding about $270 every year to your energy bills? Get a $350 rebate on ENERGY STAR qualified models!
ENERGY STAR certified in ground pool pumps are on average use 18% less energy than standard pumps saving over $300 a year in energy costs.
ENERGY STAR certified above ground pool pumps use 11% less energy and can save more than $115 over the lifetime of the product than standard pumps.
You should see the payback on the additional investment in an ENERGY STAR certified pool pump in 1-3 years, depending on the type of pool pump.
ENERGY STAR certified pool pumps run quieter and prolong the life of your pool’s filtering system.
Model must be ENERGY STAR certified and listed on NHSaves qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- $350 rebate: variable speed ENERGY STAR pool pump
- Model must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility. Limit of one rebate per year, per residential account.
- Pump must be installed in a participating NHSaves utility’s service area.
- Must be a current ENERGY STAR certified two-speed or variable-speed, 1/2 horsepower or larger.
- Pump must be purchased and installed between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022.
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online within 90 days of installation but not later than January 31, 2023
- Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available, and may be subject to change at any time.
- Rebate cannot exceed purchase price.
- Booster pumps are excluded from this program.