New ENERGY STAR certified room air conditioners use 10 percent less energy than conventional models, reducing energy bills and helping our environment. So, you’ll not only be saving money, you’ll be doing your part to help use our nation’s resources wisely. ENERGY STAR certified room air conditioners often include timers for better temperature control, allowing you to use the minimum amount of energy you need to cool your room. This mail-in rebate will give you $20 back when you purchase an ENERGY STAR certified room air conditioner
ENERGY STAR room air conditioners with connected funtionality offer consumers additional convenience, comfort, and energy savings, including the ability to turn off the unit remotely using your phone or computer, schedule changes to temperature settings based on your needs, and receive feedback on the energy use of the product.
$20 rebate on ENERGY STAR® certified room air conditioners
Model must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- Room air conditioners must be ENERGY STAR certified
- The ENERGY STAR certified room air conditioners must be installed in a participating utility’s service area
- Must be a residential electric customer of a participating New Hampshire utility
- Limit of 2 air conditioners rebates per year
- Cannot be combined with any other utility offering
- Purchase must be made between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021. Rebate is a limited time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time
- Rebate must be postmarked or submitted online no later than January 31, 2022